Sunday, January 3, 2010

bye to braceface!

yes, i know my site is a mess.
yes, i will fix it in a bit (:
you see, i would right now but i have huuuge news.
my braces are coming off january 15!
i was waiting to get a new picture when my smile was bracesless (:
i've only had them on for about a year and a half, but i still can't wait to see my teeth again !
it's a big moment in a persons life. especially a teenager's. you look so grown-up afterward.
i mean, look at my friend Melissa:
before:
after:
she looks super different. i mean, she was gorgeous before but her looks changed so much!
she definitley looks a lot different, and that in a good way (:
12 days and i'll be able to see my smile again (:
i don't think i can last another day i'm so excited.
what are you excited about?
tell me in a comment & thank you for reading!
p.s. how was everyone's holiday (: ?
-maddie.

1 comment:

  1. too bad the second picture is edited..
    shhh.. no one needs to know.

    ReplyDelete