Tuesday, August 11, 2009

preps.

hi all (:


today is a very special day.
not only am i starting my blog, but it was also one of the last cheer practices of the summer :D !
exciting, i know (;
so we had this pool party to celebrate.
and someone took a picture of me.
in the picture, i am very happy.
this picture is a picture of my first successful prep !
but the downside is that i cannot do it on land, only in the pool. and that my bottoms were soaking wet from the pool and it looks like i'm peeing on my friend ashley. lovely.
but yes, this is very exciting for me considering that my friends are strong enough to lift me, a non-flyer (term for "not top of the stunt") who is not small enough to be a flyer.
so.
thanks to my friends amber, kennedy and ashley for almost breaking their backs (:


anyhoo,

welcome to my personal blog!
i am here to share stories about my everyday life.
enjoy (; !

love,
maddie. mads. whatever you'd like to call me (:

2 comments: