Wednesday, August 12, 2009

shopping addict.

i have many problems.

but i have one major problem.


shopping.


(not photographed by me)



this, my friends, is not my fault.
i cannot help that there are cute clothes everywhere i go.
they haunt me in the mall, in magazines i get in the mail, and even the clothes my friends have.
but the downside is, i don't ever have any money.
i always spend it all on stupid stuff.
like ice cream money.
okay, it's not stupid after you buy it. because then it seems like a good idea.
but then it is after spending your last dollar.
and getting only $20 a month doesn't help.
and neither does my brother having tons of money when he has nothing to use it with.
and neither does the fact that my elderly great-grandmother forgetting about me and giving my brother logan money everytime we see her. i just sit there and smile on the outside.

so maybe i like to shop.
i like expensive things.
maybe i need to lay off. who knows.

so. question of the day:


Do any of you have a problem such as I? Do you live with it? Or have an amazing cure to it?

Tell me in a comment !

Thank you (:

xoxo,


maddie who is, by the way, is very dissapointed in not seeing a meteor shower anywhere.


p.s. happy anniversary edward and bella (: !


p.p.s. my new blog button (: ! :

No comments:

Post a Comment