Thursday, August 20, 2009

spider bites.

i love me some spiderman.
peter parker is amazing.


see (: ?

but..
spiders themselves?
not so much.
especially when i'm trying to straighten my hair.
and they decide to crawl up under my shirt.
and bite me. (if it's a radioactive spider, then i'm cool with it.)
now, of course, my first reaction is to take off my shirt.
and maybe i stomp on it. maybe.
i look in the mirror..and i actually have not one, but two spider bites.
two words: dear. lord.
currently they itch like heckles.
but thats not the point.
the point is that i was afraid to put my adorable shirt back on.
so today, i wore a t-shirt i wear constantly, instead of an amazing top from the best store in the world: forever 21.
thanks spider.
you ruined my day.


Was your day ruined like me? How?

do tell in a comment (:



xoxo,
itchy maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment