Tuesday, September 22, 2009

party planning.

i'm turning 14 soon. YAYS (:
anyhoo. last year i had a kick-bootie party...i must say it was awesome.
twilight-themed, of course.
there was plenty o' red and black decorations flooded my house.
and other items...see?:


this cake was sooo cool (:
and delish at that.


but that was then, this is now..
and now....now is better.
check out what i scored online:

boom.

boom.

FIYAA POWAAA (: !
(quote from night at the museum 2...a must see (: )

the desert plates will definitley be faught over...especially the eddiepuss ones.
seriously... Birthday Direct almost killed me.
i dreamed of these existing but...they only appeared in my dreams..
until NOW (:
umm...hi.
these are definitley going to be at my party.


and so are these...

Lauren featured these on her blog once..and i've loved them ever since !
so excited.
this will be DA BOMBB.
pumped, i am.


What are you pumped about?
*and what do you think of my party scoring (: ?*

tell me in a comment!

love,
maddie.

1 comment:

  1. INVITATIONS ARE MY FAVEE :D
    & your not using the dessert plates (:

    ReplyDelete