Sunday, September 6, 2009

my country escape.

tests.quizzes. loads of homework in only the first couple weeks of school.
all i gotta say is: thank GOODNESS for labor day weekend.
whew.
anytime i have a long or free weekend, i come here:
my grandparents' house.
it's a two-hour drive, but it's well worth it.
i can't count how many times i have been up here.
when i was little, that was all i did.
coming up here,
i have made plenty of marks on the driveway...
have had plenty of birthdays...

and have swam in the pond too many times to count..
it is and always will be my country escape.
where i can forget about everything and just relax.
there's so many precious memories, precious times to remember.
so when i'm up here, i can just do whatever, and forget about whatever.
like my little private vacation spot.
Where do you go to escape from life?
tell me in a comment (: !
xoxo,
maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment